Expert insights into developments in the Court of Protection at this full-day annual review of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
This year’s conference will include:
- A panel discussion chaired by The Honourable Mr Justice Baker.
- Sophy Miles, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers – Best Interests after N v ACCG
- Alastair Pitblado, Official Solicitor to the Senior Courts – Placing the Person at the Heart of Decision Making
- Neil Allen, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers and Lecturer at the University of Manchester – The Retreat from Cheshire West
- Christian Walsh, MCA DoLS lead for Leeds City Council, BIA and ISW – Are Local Authorities licking their LPS?
- David Lock QC – Funding for Health and Social Care in the Court of Protection
- Joseph O’Brien, Barrister, St John’s Buildings Chambers – HRA Claims: Are they worth it?
Free of charge to representatives of charities.
All other delegates – £100 + VAT