Anne is Head of the Personal Injury Department and ranked as a leader in her field by the Chambers & Partners Legal Directory.
She has more than 30 years’ experience representing clients who have suffered serious brain or life-changing injuries, clinical negligence and fatal accidents. Anne specialises in catastrophic brain injury cases and acts under Conditional Fee Agreements, known as ‘no win, no fee’ agreements.
- Winning record damages for post-traumatic stress disorder for a ticket collector at the Kings Cross fire
- Litigating a case in the High Court for £3.4 million with periodical payments for a young girl who suffered a head injury at a young age
- Acting for a mother who was significantly brain damaged in a road collision, along with her two sons who suffered life threatening injuries including physiological injury and moderate brain damage
- Member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Brain Injury Group
“The extremely supportive and approachable Anne Maguire is the department head. Her recent work has involved fatal claims and head injuries of the utmost severity.” Chambers & Partners 2016