Besides offering you the best legal advice, our brain injury solicitors also have access to independent financial advisers who can provide specialist advice and guidance on benefit issues to review your personal finances and ensure that you are getting everything you are entitled to.
They can provide early direct assistance and advice which includes:
- Financial review – addressing any urgent issues such as mortgage arrears, problems with banks or credit card companies etc
- Budgeting advice – assisting in structuring short-term commitments and day-to-day financial management
- Insurance policy / employee benefit review – helping to investigate which policies are in place, which have matured and which, if any, can be claimed upon
- Welfare benefits assessment – helping to identify which welfare benefits you may be entitled to
They can also assist in the process of claiming welfare benefits, from initial application through to an appeal process, if necessary.
Please call us on 0800 612 9660 or email us to find our more and start the process of rebuilding your life.
Find out how the Care Act affected funding for care:
The Care Act - Funding care (276.1 KiB)
Using Personal Injury Trusts to protect compensation awards:
How can the Brain Injury Group help you?
If you’ve been affected by brain injury and need free legal or welfare advice, there are several ways to get in touch:
- Call us on 0800 612 9660 or 01737 888571
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete this short enquiry form and we’ll get back to you