55 Calverley Road
Inclusion specialises in private Occupational Therapy assessments for any individual or group, helping those with a disability to work and live as independently as possible. We offer:
- Privately commissioned Occupational Therapy assessments and case management, providing advice and guidance around potential equipment, adaptations and rehab options.
- Medic-legal casework and expert witness reports
- Housing needs assessments
- Specialist equipment and adaptation recommendations
- Independent Assessments in cases of review, complaint or potential litigation.
For free advice on the Equality Act, Independence at home or other OT / disability related issues, please call 01892 704065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.