Our FREE prize draw to win a place at our forthcoming conference in London next month – Cerebral Palsy | a journey for life – is open to ALL health, welfare and education professionals.
As well as a FREE place at the conference, we will also cover your travel costs* AND provide hotel accommodation* the night before the conference if you live outside London.
For your chance to enter complete the form below or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘CP CONFERENCE, JULY 2015’ and provide us with the details requested below.
HURRY!! – YOUR ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOON ON WEDNESDAY 10 JUNE.
The conference takes place at the prestigious Grange St Paul’s Hotel, London EC4V 5AJ on Monday 6 July 2015 from 9am to 5pm. The diverse programme features a stellar line-up of experts from medicine, education and law as well as ‘wobbly’ comedian Francesca Martinez who lives with the condition.
We’re also delighted to be introducing Tegan Vincent-Cooke and her mum, Sylvia. Tegan is the 14-year old subject of an animated film designed to explain to her peers in mainstream school how cerebral palsy has affected her. The film has been picked up by the BBC’s daily news and current affairs programme (Victoria Derbyshire, 26 May 2015), its website and a host of other media.
* Travel costs will be based on advanced return rail fares from your ‘home’ station to central London. Hotel accommodation will be provided on a room-only basis at a property of our choosing convenient for the conference venue.
The standard cost for healthcare professionals to attend Conference is £95 + VAT.
Terms & conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and currently employed or self-employed in health or social care, welfare or education. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Only one entry per person.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will not be accepted via the Brain Injury Group website and all such entries will be withdrawn from the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers and promoters terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Brain Injury Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated and notified on or before Monday 15 June 2015. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is the Brain Injury Group, Abbey House, 25 Clarendon Road, Redhill RH1 1QZ.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.