Waterfold Business Park
Nestor offers a comprehensive range of financial services advice for brain injury survivors. We understand that each client is unique and have developed an enviable reputation when dealing with investment and financial issues both pre and post-settlement of personal injury damages claims through the United Kingdom.
Client service is at the centre of Nestor and everything we do. Many legal firms use us as their ‘expert of choice’ within the highly specialist field of brain injury claims. We have the pre-requisite skills and knowledge to provide the right advice to claimants and their representatives at all stages of the claim.
We understand the financial challenges faced by many of those affected by brain injury and provide early direct assistance and advice to the claimant which includes:
- Financial Review – Addressing any urgent issues such as mortgage arrears, problems with Banks or credit card companies etc
- Insurance Policy/Employee Benefit Review – Helping to investigate which policies are in place, which have matured and which, if any, can be claimed upon
- Welfare Benefits Assessment – Helping to identify which Welfare Benefits a claimant may be entitled to. We can also assist in the process of claiming Welfare Benefits, from initial application through to any appeal process, if necessary
We also support the work of the brain injury lawyer by providing:
- Expert Witness Advice on Periodical Payments Vs Lump Sums. This can include early involvement at joint settlements meetings, allocation reports, indexation advice and expert evidence
- Forensic Accountancy – expert loss of pension and loss of earnings reports, all geared to assisting with negotiations and settlement of cases
- Personal Injury Trust Advice – including a free viability check, preparation of Trust Deeds, establishing Trustee Banking facilities and ongoing liaison with the Benefits Agency
- Financial and Investment Advice – Helping lay or professional Trustees and also Deputies with their COP clients, we have an independently researched array of investment and cash services to use as part of a medium to long term robust investment strategy
- Taxation & Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) Returns Service – We offer a fixed-fee tax planning service and can also assist with the OPG annual return
Nestor also offer Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training for legal firms. We are accredited for training by the Bar Council and can provide training to law firms on a bespoke basis or as part of a firm’s annual training plan.
For further information about services for Brain Injury Group members, speak to Ryan Lewis at Nestor (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 763 4800 / 07917 352237)
Nestor Financial Group Limited (registered in England Number 08201442) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chase de Vere IFA Group Plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. A member of the Swiss Life Group, Registered Office: 60 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JJ. VAT Registration Number GB 855 3559 94.