Another Brain Injury Group brain injury training event with a FREE first place for our members
Our popular brain injury training events cover a diverse range of topics, highly relevant to those supporting clients with a brain injury. Sessions include medical, rehabilitation and legal topics, presented by experts in their field.
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Adult Brain Injuries training event for?
Catastrophic injury lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by brain injury.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 5 CPD Hours).
Agenda for this Adult Brain Injuries training event
– TBI, normal vs abnormal ageing and dementia risk: what does the evidence say
Dr Tracey Ryan-Morgan, Talis Consulting
– Assistive technology and devices
Oliver Lewis, SMA Legal
– Strategically building a brain injury case
Rachel Vickers QC, Outer Temple
– Improved outcomes and what the future holds
Dr Andrew Hanrahan, Royal Hospital for Neurodisability
– Somatic symptoms disorders
Dr Niruj Agrawal, St George’s Hospital London
– Returning to work after brain injury
Adult Brain Injuries training event pricing
- Member law firms/Associate members: first place = free
- Member law firms/Associate members: additional places = £105 + VAT
- Member case managers/therapists £105 + VAT
- All other delegates £210 + VAT
Course materials will be available to download.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 5 CPD Hours)
For more information on Adult Brain Injuries training event
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0800 612 9660; or
- for a closer look at the agenda view our Brain Injury Group – Adult Brain Injuries training event flyer
Brain Injury Group Adult Brain Injuries training event Sponsors
With thanks to Chase de Vere Personal Injury & Court of Protection – sponsors of our brain injury training programme
Our partner in respect of financial and benefits advice is associate member, Chase de Vere Personal Injury & Court of Protection, an IFA that specialises in providing services to personal injury and clinical negligence legal practitioners and their clients.
With thanks to ILS Case Management – sponsors of this Adult Brain Injuries training event
ILS is a leading independently owned case management and rehabilitation company supporting catastrophically injured children and adults nationally. Experienced in specialist areas including Nursing, Neurological OT, Vocational Rehabilitation, Moving/Handling, Physiotherapy, OT for children, Posture Management and Speech and Language therapy.