In collaboration with Bush & Co, Brain Injury Group present their 2022 rehabilitation training day for catastrophic injury lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those affected by brain injury.
Brain Injury Rehabilitation – Supporting your client to achieve best outcomes
The pandemic had a major effect on the way rehabilitation was delivered, some of these changes will be carried forward into the future. This event will look at these changes, as well as recent developments and how attendees can support their clients to achieve the best recovery possible following a brain injury.
Our popular brain injury training events cover a diverse range of topics, highly relevant to those supporting clients with a brain injury. Sessions include medical, rehabilitation and legal topics, presented by experts in their field.
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Brain Injury Rehabilitation training event for?
Catastrophic injury lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by brain injury.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 6 CPD Hours).
Agenda for this Brain Injury Rehabilitation training event
– Overview of rehabilitation
Dr Edmund Bonikowski, NRC Medical Experts
– Communication: cognition, language and communication post brain injury
Euan Roberson, Bush & Co
Hamza Godhrawala, Bush & Co
– Calvert Reconnections
Rob White, Calvert Reconnections
– Living in a goldfish bowl
Zoe Scott, Bush & Co
– Grieving for a life that’s lost but not lost – Identifying and meeting psychological needs following acquired brain injury
Dr Penny Trayner, Clinical Neuropsychology Services Ltd (Manchester)
– Grieving for a life that’s lost but not lost – The road map – the start of the therapeutic healing journey ahead
Bev Palmer, Bush & Co
Brain Injury Rehabilitation training event pricing
- Member law firms/Associate members: first place = free
- Member case managers/therapists may be entitled to a free place subject to individual membership terms
- Member additional places = £105 + VAT
- All other delegates £210 + VAT
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 6 CPD Hours)
For more information on Brain Injury Rehabilitation training event
- email email@example.com
- Call us on 0800 612 9660; or
- for a closer look at the agenda view our Brain Injury Group – Brain Injury Rehabilitation training event flyer
Brain Injury Rehabilitation – Supporting your client to achieve best outcomes training event Sponsor
With thanks to Bush & Co – sponsors of our Brain Injury Rehabilitation – Supporting your client to achieve best outcomes training event
For almost 30 years Bush & Company has provided a service to individuals who have sustained moderate, severe and catastrophic injuries, providing rehabilitation and case management for adults, children and young people.
Established in 1986, Bush & Company’s services are made up of a network of nearly 200 case managers and expert witnesses from a broad range of professions including nurses and midwives, assistive technology experts, accommodation experts, speech and language therapists, social workers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and many more.