New date for our postponed May 2020 cerebral palsy training event!
Following on from our successful cerebral palsy days in 2018/9, this all new agenda looks at quantum in cerebral palsy claims. A range of topics, delivered by experts in their field, early booking is advised!
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Cerebral Palsy training event for?
This event is designed for clinical negligence lawyers (claimant and defendant) but may also appeal to case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by cerebral palsy.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 5.25 CPD Hours).
Agenda for this Cerebral Palsy training event
Venkateswaran Ramesh, King’s College Hospital Foundation Trust
– Auditory Neuropathy
Gerard Kelly, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
– Vision related problems in cerebral palsy
John Elston, Oxford University Hopitals NHS Foundation Trust
– Spasticity management – BoTox, Intrathecal Baclofen and Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
John Goodden, Leeds General Infirmary
– Activity based rehabilitation
Sue Filson and Nicki Keech, SFJ Physiotherapy
– Supporting the family
Nikki Smith and Heidi Stanley, StanleySmith Case Management
Cerebral Palsy training event pricing
- Member law firms/Associate members: first place = free
- Member case managers/therapists = £105 + VAT
- Member additional places = £105 + VAT
- All other delegates £210 + VAT
Accreditation pending by APIL Training (all levels 5.25 CPD Hours)
For more information on Cerebral Palsy training event
- email email@example.com
- Call us on 0800 612 9660; or
- for a closer look at the agenda view our Brain Injury Group – Cerebral Palsy training event flyer
Cerebral Palsy training event Sponsor
With thanks to StanleySmith Case Management – joint sponsors of this Cerebral Palsy training event
StanleySmith Case Management has a team of highly experienced and specialist case managers. We work with children, young people and adults. Our area of expertise is brain injury, complex care and catastrophic injury.
With thanks to Neurokinex – joint sponsors of this Cerebral Palsy training event
Neurokinex is the UK’s leading provider of neurological activity-based rehabilitation which sets out to redefine possibilities for people with paralysis. A not-for-profit organisation, it’s dedicated to providing innovative rehabilitation and wellness programmes for individuals living with various forms of paralysis.