One of a series of training events for health and social care professionals as well as lawyers.
Child brain injury
- Introduction to the differences between child and adult brain injuries
- Successfully running a child brain injury case
- Paediatric neuro psychiatry and common co-morbidities and confusions (ADHD, autism, etc)
- Educational neuro psychology and practicalities following a child brain injury
- Paediatric neuro rehabilitation
Brain Injury Group members qualify for ONE free place; additional places available at the preferential rate of £82.50 + VAT (£99).
Charities, students, health and social care organisations – £82.50 + VAT (£99)
All other delegates – £165 + VAT (£198)
Refreshments and lunch included; course materials will be available for delegates to download.
For more information please see the flyer for this event:
To book your place, please email [email protected]