Working in collaboration with No5 Chambers, this new training event from Brain Injury Group will provide delegates with an update on recent developments/decisions in the Court of Protection, considerations necessary when your client is going through transition and guidance on decision making.
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Court of Protection training event for?
Court of Protection lawyers, case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by the Court of Protection.
Accreditation from APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigator) applied for.
Agenda for this Court of Protection training event
– Transitioning – the expectations of the Court
Karen Jackson, Enable Law
– Transitioning – planning adaptations to a property
Kate Sheehan, The OT Service
– Transitioning – from education to social care
Jemma Garside, Boyes Turner LLP
– Transitioning – neuropsychological illustrations from expert witness and treatment cases
Dr Phil Moore, Medicolegal-Psychology-Neuropsychology Ltd
– Decision making – cases in which a Health & Welfare deputy may be appropriate
Ian Brownhill and Jake Rylatt – No5 Chambers
– Decision making – when a deputy should be referring an issue to the Court of Protection
Huw Ponting, Enable Law
– Decision making – canvassing wishes and feelings – a practical guide
Mandy Fairweather, Bush & Co
– Court of Protection Legal Update
Ian Brownhill Jake Rylatt – No5 Chambers
Court of Protection training event pricing
Member law firm first place free
Member law firm additional places £105 + VAT
Case managers, health and social care professionals and charities £105 + VAT
All other delegates £210 + VAT
Price includes refreshments, lunch and course materials which will be available to download.
Accredited by APIL Training (5 hours Litigator/Senior Litigator)
For more information on Court of Protection training event
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0800 612 9660; or
- for a closer look at the agenda view our Brain Injury Group – Court of Protection training event flyer
Brain Injury Group brain injury Court of Protection training event Sponsors
With thanks to Nestor Partnership – sponsors of our brain injury training programme
Our partner in respect of financial and benefits advice is associate member, Nestor Partnership, an IFA that specialises in providing services to personal injury and clinical negligence legal practitioners and their clients.
With thanks to Independent Living Solutions – joint sponsors of this Court of Protection training event
ILS is a leading independently owned case management and rehabilitation company supporting catastrophically injured children and adults nationally. Experienced in specialist areas including Nursing, Neurological OT, Vocational Rehabilitation, Moving/Handling, Physiotherapy, OT for children, Posture Management and Speech and Language therapy.
With thanks to No5 Chambers – joint sponsors of this Court of Protection training event
Committed to working in partnership with its clients delivering the highest standard of advocacy, No5 Barristers’ Chambers provides a nationwide service from its offices in Birmingham, London, Bristol and Leicester