This study day will equip attendees with a practical approach to providing treatment of child and young person with MTBI and concussion.
The course is aimed at:
- Lawyers and Sports coaches
- Emergency Medicine Trainees
- General Practitioners
- Therapists and Allied Health Professionals
- Case Managers
It will give take home messages for what can be put into practice the next day in aiding
recovery in these children.
A Brief outline of topics to be included are:
- Treating post-concussion syndrome
- Vestibular and balance problems
- Neurosurgical aspects and brain imaging
- Evidence based protocols on return to sports and school
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the RCPCH CPD guidelines
Fees: Including Lunch
NHS attendees £125.00 – Booking before 22nd January 2018
Early Bird – Full Fee bookings £160.00 – Booking before 22nd January 2018
Full Fee £190.00 – For all delegates after 22nd January 2018
Visit the website below to register.