One of a series of training events designed for health and social care professionals as well as lawyers.
- RTA investigations
- Mild TBI – latest insights into pathophysiology of concussion
- A QC’s selection of interesting/difficult points (common and uncommon) in brain injury
- Psychological aspects of trauma
- Performance validity assessment
- Ability to consent to sex
Brain Injury Group members qualify for ONE free place; additional places available at the preferential rate of £82.50 + VAT (£99).
Charities, students, health and social care organisations – £82.50 + VAT (£99)
All other delegates – £165 + VAT (£198)
Refreshments and lunch included; course materials will be available for delegates to download.
For more information please see the flyer for this event:
To book your place, please email [email protected]