Paul Cruickshanks, Head of Court of Protection at A & M Bacon Limited, joins us to provide a Court of Protection costs update.
Court of Protection Costs Update webinar
The agenda for the webinar includes:
- Multiple fee earners attending meetings
- Tips for attendance notes
- Litigation costs and the court’s views
- Hourly rates
- OPG105 estimates
- General update from the SCCO and future plans
Feedback from webinar attendees
- “Great webinar, excellent. Thank you!”
- “I enjoyed it and found it very useful.”
- “Thank you for today’s insightful webinar”
Fees for this webinar:
Member firms may book free places at this webinar and will receive unlimited access to the recording for a period of 9 months from the date of the webinar.
- Free places for Brain Injury Group members
- £29 + VAT for everyone else
- A 4 week pass is available to companies for £125 + VAT. This will allow one free place at live webinars held in that 4 week period and unlimited access to recordings of those webinars only for a period of 9 months from the live webinar date. For details email email@example.com
The recording of this webinar will be available from 25th September 2020 to the 23rd June 2021.
Accredited by APIL Training (1 hour litigator/senior litigator).
Booking for the Court of Protection Costs Update webinar
To book a place at this training webinar, click here and register on the Go To Webinar event page (the page will open in a new tab).
Court of Protection Costs Update webinar recording
After the live webinar, a recorded version will be available for 9 months through our brain injury training webinars page.
Other Brain Injury Group webinars
Legal update on secondary victim claims webinar
1st October 2020
Following judgment in the recent case of Paul v Royal Wolverhampton , Richard Baker of 7BR joins us to provide a legal update on secondary victim claims and the impact of this case.
Court of Protection legal update webinar
13th October 2020
Essential update on recent cases in the Court of Protection, featuring Ian Brownhill, 39 Essex Chambers.