Dr Tracey Ryan-Morgan, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist at Talis Consulting Limited, provides a fresh look at frontal lobe injuries, the impact of such injuries and prognosis.
Frontal lobe injuries webinar
This webinar is aimed at catastrophic injury and clinical negligence lawyers, but may also be of interest to case managers and therapists who support clients following bringing personal injury claims.
Feedback from webinar attendees
- “Great webinar, excellent. Thank you!”
- “I enjoyed it and found it very useful.”
- “Thank you for today’s insightful webinar”
Fees for this webinar:
Member firms may book free places at this webinar and will receive unlimited access to the recording for a period of 9 months from 1 October 2020.
- Free places for Brain Injury Group members
- A limited number of free places are available for charities, for information email email@example.com
- £29 + VAT for everyone else
- A 4 week pass is available to companies for £125 + VAT. This will allow one free place at live webinars held in that 4 week period and unlimited access to recordings of those webinars only for a period of 9 months from the live webinar date. For details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accredited by APIL Training (1 hour litigator/senior litigator).
Booking for Frontal lobe injuries webinar
To book a place at this training webinar, click here and register on the Go To Webinar event page (the page will open in a new tab).
Frontal lobe injuries webinar recording
After the live webinar, a recorded version will be available for 9 months through our brain injury training webinars page.
Other Brain Injury Group webinars
Legal update on secondary victim claims webinar
1st October 2020
Following judgment in the recent case of Paul v Royal Wolverhampton , Richard Baker of 7BR joins us to provide a legal update on secondary victim claims and the impact of this case.
Court of Protection legal update webinar
13th October 2020
Essential update on recent cases in the Court of Protection, featuring Ian Brownhill, 39 Essex Chambers.