David Goodheart and Tess Whitehead join us from Adaptation Design Ltd to talk about adapting a property to suit a clients needs, following a catastrophic injury.
Housing adaptations following brain injury webinar
This webinar is aimed at catastrophic injury and clinical negligence lawyers but may also be of interest to case managers and therapists who support clients bringing personal injury claims.
Feedback from webinar attendees
- “Great webinar, excellent. Thank you!”
- “I enjoyed it and found it very useful.”
- “Thank you for today’s insightful webinar”
Fees for this webinar:
Member firms may book free places at this webinar and will receive unlimited access to the recording for a period of 9 months from the date of the webinar.
- Free places for Brain Injury Group members
- £29 + VAT for everyone else
- A 4 week pass is available to companies for £125 + VAT. This will allow one free place at live webinars held in that 4 week period and unlimited access to recordings of those webinars only for a period of 9 months from the live webinar date. For details email email@example.com
Accredited by APIL Training (1 hour litigator/senior litigator).
Booking for the Housing adaptations following brain injury webinar
To book a place at this training webinar, click here and register on the Go To Webinar event page (the page will open in a new tab).
Housing adaptations following brain injury webinar recording
After the live webinar, a recorded version will be available for 9 months through our brain injury training webinars page.