Paul Russell QC, 12 King’s Bench Walk will be providing an update on the Motor Insurers Bureau including the role of Article 75 insurers, in relation to catastrophic injury claims.
Another Brain Injury Group brain injury training webinar with FREE places for our members
APIL accreditation for Motor Insurers Bureau webinar:
Accredited by APIL Training (1 hour litigator/senior litigator).
Feedback from webinar attendees
- “Great webinar, excellent. Thank you!”
- “I enjoyed it and found it very useful.”
- “Thank you for today’s insightful webinar”
Fees for this webinar:
Member firms may book free places at this webinar and will receive unlimited access to the recording for a period of 9 months from the date of the webinar.
- Free places Brain Injury Group members
- £29 + VAT for everyone else
- A 4 week pass is available to companies for £125 + VAT. This will allow one free place at live webinars held in that 4 week period and unlimited access to recordings of those webinars only for a period of 9 months from the live webinar date. For details email email@example.com
Booking for the Motor Insurers Bureau webinar
To book a place at this training webinar, click here and register on the Go To Webinar event page (the page will open in a new tab).
Motor Insurers Bureau webinar recording
After the live webinar, a recorded version will be available for 9 months through our brain injury training webinars page.
Other Brain Injury Group webinars
Legal update on secondary victim claims webinar
1st October 2020
Following judgment in the recent case of Paul v Royal Wolverhampton , Richard Baker of 7BR joins us to provide a legal update on secondary victim claims and the impact of this case.
Court of Protection legal update webinar
13th October 2020
Essential update on recent cases in the Court of Protection, featuring Ian Brownhill, 39 Essex Chambers.