Sharon Henderson from Westcountry Case Management joins us to look at speech and language therapy in the 21st century.
Speech and Language Therapy in the 21st Century webinar
This session will focus on the latest developments, technologies and techniques adopted to enhance outcomes. What are the advantages/disadvantages of latest technologies v traditional SLT techniques and how are outcomes affected?
Feedback from webniar attendees
- “Great webinar, excellent. Thank you!”
- “I enjoyed it and found it very useful.”
- “Thank you for today’s insightful webinar”
Fees for this webinar:
Member firms may book 2 free places at this webinar and will receive unlimited access to the recording for a period of 9 months from the date of the webinar.
- 2 Free places for Brain Injury Group members
- £29 + VAT for everyone else
- A 4 week pass is available to companies for £125 + VAT. This will allow one free place at live webinars held in that 4 week period and unlimited access to recordings of those webinars only for a period of 9 months from the live webinar date. For details email email@example.com
Booking for the Speech and Language Therapy in the 21st Century webinar
To book a place at this training webinar, click here and register on the Go To Webinar event page (the page will open in a new tab).
Speech and Language Therapy in the 21st Century webinar recording
After the live webinar, a recorded version will be available for 9 months through our brain injury training webinars page.
Other Brain Injury Group webinars
Guide to neuro-psychological testing for lawyers webinar
25th August 2020
Dr Phil Moore, Consultant Neuropsychologist, joins us to discuss Neuro-Psychological testing, providing a guide for catastrophic injury lawyers as to what tests can, and cannot show.
Housing adaptations following brain injury webinar
15th September 2020
David Goodheart and Tess Whitehead join us from Adaptation Design Ltd to talk about adapting a property to suit a clients needs, following a catastrophic injury.