Acting by way of “no win no fee” agreements, I specialise in acting for clients with brain or spinal cord injuries, and have a special interest in early rehabilitation issues for the seriously injured.
I am recommended by clients and peers in the leading legal directories as a leader in this field:
- Ben Posford of Osbornes LLP is an incredibly experienced catastrophic injury practitioner who is adept at handling complex brain and spinal cord injuries. According to commentators, “he stands out as someone who always has his eye on the ball” and “he is highly regarded in the market.” (Chambers UK, 2015 edition)
- Ben Posford is ‘exceptional, and a real expert in the field of catastrophic injury’. (Legal 500, 2014 edition)
- Ben Posford… is singled out for his expertise in high-level catastrophic claims, particularly his handling of devastating brain and spinal injuries. He is described as a “fantastic lawyer who is extremely personable in dealing with clients and with opponents, and he has an unusual level of knowledge of the intricacies of procedure and substantive law.” (Chambers UK, 2014 edition)
- Ben Posford… is ‘one of the best personal injury solicitors around’. (Legal 500, 2012 edition)
- Ben Posford… ”couples meticulous legal skills with a hugely personable manner with clients and opponents,’ and is noted for his skills in ‘directing and motivating those working beneath him.” (Chambers UK, 2012 edition)
- Ben Posford ‘knows how to maximise the value of the claim for his clients’. (Legal 500, 2011 edition)
I would pride myself on being very approachable, and always available to explain the law to individuals who are unsure about their right to compensation.
A recent claim involved a client who had suffered a brain injury in a road traffic collision, and recovered damages well in excess of £2 million. They said:- “Ben Posford has supported and guided us through easily the most traumatic event in our lives with a compassion and empathy that has been unwavering. He has without exception put our daughter (his client) first in all discussions and deliberations and I cannot think of a single occasion where he has not been immediately available to us either by phone or email, which has inspired enormous confidence in him. He was literally there as my rock in the eye of the storm and his approach helped me so much to cope.”
I am also a Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the elected Secretary of the national Damages Special Interest Group.
I am very happy to speak to anyone who is thinking about bringing a claim or has a family member who has been injured, or is concerned that their current solicitor is inexperienced or too busy to deal with their case.