Our brain injury specialists
About Higgs and Sons
A brain injury will often have life-changing consequences for you and the people that matter most to you. Our team of specialist brain injury solicitors understand the anxiety and uncertainty a brain injury can cause and your need for the best advice.
Together we have over 70 years’ experience dedicated to representing adults and children with brain injuries, as well as supporting their families. This includes brain injuries tragically suffered at birth, as well as brain injury suffered in an accident.
Why choose us?
Our specialist brain injury solicitors will:
- Give friendly and down-to-earth legal advice
- Aim to provide comprehensive support so that all of your medical, rehabilitation and care needs are taken care of, now and in the future
- Obtain the maximum compensation
- Work with you towards a just outcome
- Aim to achieve an outcome to enable you and your family begin rebuilding your lives
- Provide all the support, guidance and advice you could ever need, and are always just a phone call away