To complement the services offered by our law firm members, a number of carefully selected associate members are brought on board to enhance the service our law firm members can provide to their clients.
Our associate members may offer deferred terms or special offers from time to time to assist your own business. In addition, they can provide in-house training, either face to face or via video conference, at a time and location to suit your team.
Our current associate members include:
- A&M Bacon – Court of Protection costs specialists
- Brain Injury is BIG – emotional support charity
- Forths – forensic accountancy service
- Nestor – welfare benefits advice and independent financial advisers
- Paragon – professional indemnity insurance
- PIC – civil litigation costs specialists
- Premex – medico-legal reports and pagination services
- Re:Cognition Health – neuro consultants and digital imaging
- TSF Consultants – mental capacity assessors
- VFS Funding – disbursement and costs advance funding
- Westcountry Case Management – case management services