Award-winning brain injury training programme
The Brain Injury Group provides a series of highly regarded training days and webinars throughout the year delivered by brain injury experts from many fields.
These brain injury training events are open to all our members and non-members alike. Training is aimed at lawyers working in the field of brain injury claims including clinical negligence, but will also appeal to case managers, therapists, charities and other professionals who support people affected by brain injury.
Member firms are entitled to one free place at each training day, with additional places available at preferential rates. Members also receive unlimited access to our live and on-demand webinars.
Here’s a flavour of the feedback we get from our delegates:
- “This is the best brain injury training in the country and all the skills are transferable to high value catastrophic claims, so we are all being up-skilled.”
- “Pitched at just the right level for an experienced specialist brain injury solicitor. So often courses from other providers are pitched too low.”
- “Current issues addressed and extremely relevant for a Claimant solicitor.”
- “Excellent level of learning. Good networking. Good questions and good answers.”
- “One of the few courses specifically geared towards specialist brain injury solicitors. All talks were very informative.”
- “The course was excellent – both informative and inspirational – it held my attention for the whole day.”
Brain Injury Group training events
Find out more about our next training event or live webinar by:
- Following the link to our upcoming Brain Injury Group brain injury training events
- Contact Julie McCarthy direct on 07740 283080 or by email at email@example.com
You can see a list of our on-demand webinars on our brain injury training webinars page.
In-house training for Brain Injury Group members
We can also provide FREE brain injury training in-house for your fee earning teams. Usually lasting just one hour, the courses are ideal for a team meeting or a ‘lunch & learn’ session for your team and provide valuable insight into a broad range of subjects.
Each session is designed and delivered by experts drawn from associate members of the Brain Injury Group who have significant experience of catastrophic injury cases and will typically be tailored to suit the team. Full details of in-house training offered by our associate members can be found on our members’ page.
One long-standing member firm described the in-house training as follows:
“Access to this quality of training on-site and at our convenience is a massive benefit… it’s like having our own training department to call on. We can essentially get the programme tailored to us, and the associate members will create something specific to our needs if we ask. Keeping up to date is essential, and having immediate access to a range of topics from the benefits system to state-of-the-art technology provides confidence to our clients and our staff.”