Being a member of the Brain Injury Group offers benefits to your clients and strengthens your own business:
- Your clients can get real value from non-legal services provided at no extra cost; you get competitive advantage
- You stand to benefit by association thanks to national marketing activity targeting key opinion formers and potential referrers such as health and social care professionals
- Your profile will be visible on our optimised website and be presented in geographic searches
- We’ll partner you in key consumer-focused initiatives such as Carers Week and Road Safety Week
- You effectively have greater buying power as part of our collective and consequential cash flow advantages as we have negotiated early intervention from specialist brain injury Chambers including QCs and as well as deferred terms for a number of services to help progress your cases
- We can provide marketing materials that can be used with your clients and contacts
- You have the benefit of shared experience and expertise if you need to look for Court of Protection deputyship services – or perhaps you’d like to offer them to fellow members
- You have access to specialist training programmes on medical and legal topics, and in-house training that’s free of charge
- Regular electronic newsletters will keep you up to speed on developments and activity within the Group
Download the application to join the network below.
Application for Solicitor Membership (v2) (130.5 KiB)
Download our Membership Benefits booklet below.
Membership Benefits (588.0 KiB)