Award-winning brain injury training programme
The Brain Injury Group provides a series of highly regarded training days throughout the year delivered by brain injury experts from many fields. These events are open to all our members and to health and social care and all professionals involved in caring for brain injured people.
Member firms are entitled to one free place at each event, with additional places available at preferential rates.
Here’s a flavour of the feedback we get from our delegates:
- “This is the best brain injury training in the country and all the skills are transferable to high value catastrophic claims, so we are all being up-skilled.”
- “Pitched at just the right level for an experienced specialist brain injury solicitor. So often courses from other providers are pitched too low.”
- “Current issues addressed and extremely relevant for a Claimant solicitor.”
- “Excellent level of learning. Good networking. Good questions and good answers.”
- “One of the few courses specifically geared towards specialist brain injury solicitors. All talks were very informative.”
- “The course was excellent – both informative and inspirational – it held my attention for the whole day.”
Find out more about our next training event by downloading the schedule below or contact Julie McCarthy direct on 07740 283080 or by email at [email protected]. You can see a list of our training days scheduled in 2019 by downloading our training brochure below.
Download the training day programme – open to all professionals with an interest in brain injury – by clicking the link below.
Brain Injury Group brain injury training events for 2019
An overview of the Brain Injury Group's award winning brain injury training programme for 2019 - open to all professionals with an interest in brain injury.
Download Brain Injury Group brain injury training events for 2019 (1.1 MiB)
In-house training for Brain Injury Group members
We can also provide FREE CPD brain injury training in-house for your fee earning teams. Usually lasting just one hour and CPD accredited, the courses are ideal for a team meeting or a ‘lunch & learn’ session for your team and provide valuable insight into a broad range of subjects including:
- Working together – the role of the case manager
- Statutory funding
- A client’s perspective – an insight into recovery and rehabilitation
- Periodical payments
- Special educational needs
- Welfare benefits
Each session is designed and delivered by experts drawn from associate members of the Brain Injury Group who have significant experience of catastrophic injury cases and will typically be tailored to suit the team.
One long-standing member firm described the in-house training as follows:
“Access to this quality of training on site and at our convenience is a massive benefit … it’s like having our own training department to call on. We can essentially get the programme tailored to us, and the associate members will create something specific to our needs if we ask. Keeping up to date is essential, and having immediate access to a range of topics from the benefits system to state-of-the-art technology provides confidence to our clients and our staff.”
Download the Brain Injury Group in-house member training programme below.
Brain Injury Group In-house Training programme
An overview of the Brain Injury Group's 2019 award winning in-house training programme for members.
Download Brain Injury Group In-house Training programme (304.2 KiB)