Our panel comprises experts that can assist with every element of a claim with a Court of Protection element from the start of a claim to the end such as:
- assessing immediate needs including the authority to deal with interim payment and benefit payments
- advising on the purchase or adaptation of property and providing short term investment advice
- providing ongoing management such as paying for care, completing tax returns and submitting annual reports to the Office of the Public Guardian
As well as many years’ experience, our members also have access to the UK’s leading provider of independent mental capacity assessments and to an independent financial adviser that specialises in in providing services to personal injury claimants.
Find out what you can expect of a professional deputy in the document below.
Appointing A Deputy FAQ (588.5 KiB)
How can the Brain Injury Group help you?
If you’ve been affected by brain injury and need free legal or welfare advice, there are several ways to get in touch:
- Call us on 0800 612 9660 or 01737 852203
- Email us at [email protected]
- Complete this short enquiry form and we’ll get back to you