Bury St Edmunds
The role of the Case Managers at Anglia Case Management is to maximise a client’s potential, and to ensure the best possible outcome for them, and also their families.
We have over 20 years experience of working with adults and children with complex disabilities, including brain injuries and cerebral palsy, and all our Case Managers are professionally qualified and highly experienced. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission to ensure we meet their high standards.
The service that we deliver to each person depends on their individual needs, and therefore when we start work with a new client, we meet with them, and their families, to establish goals and priorities. Progress is reviewed regularly, as are the goals and priorities, to ensure that we continue to meet the client’s changing needs.
In addition to helping clients to develop their independence, we can help with:
- Housing and home adaptation
- Sourcing specialist equipment
- Developing bespoke care and support packages
- Training and supervising support workers
- Commissioning and managing rehabilitation
- Resourcing therapies
- Assisting the client to return to education or to the workplace
- Finding and organising leisure activities
- Advocating on behalf of the client
For more information about how we can help you, please contact Kathy Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.