106 High Street
Crawley RH10 1BF
asb aspire is the specialist personal injury division of asb law LLP. asb aspire is staffed by recognised legal experts with decades of experience in dealing with serious injury claims, particularly those involving acquired head and brain injuries.
Together we can support you in planning for, and dealing with, life events. From family matters to asset and tax planning, residential property management to employment issues, supporting vulnerable people to estate administration.
We offer complete transparency so you will know what steps have been taken and what still needs to be done to achieve your goals.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see asb aspire’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.
Offices in Crawley (West Sussex) and Maidstone (Kent). Meeting rooms in Brighton (East Sussex).