Norfolk IP24 3PL
In addition to specialising in personal and medical injury services, Ashtons offers a comprehensive range of services for individuals and families to help protect their assets and provide peace of mind.
- Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney are relevant to almost everyone and Ashtons also has specialist lawyers who can prepare Statutory Wills and arrange Court of Protection Deputyship support for those who no longer have the mental capacity, through injury or age, to do this for themselves.
- We regularly prepare and/or administer Trusts, both to protect existing assets and injury claim settlements.
- For those with property to buy or sell we offer this throughout the UK and also have a specialist French Legal Services division.
- Our lawyers can assist with all aspects of family law.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Road traffic offences
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Ashtons Legal’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.