63 Church Street
Attune Music Therapy provides high quality, evidence based Music Therapy services for children and adults, specialising in acquired brain injury and neurodisability.
At Attune, our practice is client-led, often as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with goals and outcomes based across 4 domains:
- Psychological and Social Functioning
- Cognition and Behaviours
- Physical Functioning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Our work encompasses Neurologic Music Therapy (NMT) techniques and specialist assessment, such as Music Therapy Assessment Tool for Awareness in Disorders of Consciousness (MATADOC)
- We work with groups and individuals of all abilities, across the private and charitable sectors, specifically in:
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury where brain damage is the result of impact/force or infections, tumours, stroke or lack of oxygen to the brain.
- Neurological disease such as Huntington’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia.
Attune Music Therapy is based in the Midlands and provides services across the UK through our evolving network of HCPC-registered Music Therapists.
In addition to providing Music Therapy services, Attune delivers educational sessions for professionals and the general public, and specialist training for Music Therapists and Music Therapy students.