56-66 Frederick Street
Edinburgh EH2 1LS
Our legal teams are based in Edinburgh and Aberdeen specialising in personal injury and medical negligence cases, family law, employment law, Wills, Powers of Attorney, trusts, tax, caring for the elderly, the sale and purchase of properties as well as commercial and charity law. We represent individuals, families, businesses and charities right through to corporate bodies.
Our emphasis is on collaborative working to meet the needs of all our clients. Particular importance is attached to strong, personal contacts and the close involvement of partners in all matters legal.
Our approach combines the best of traditional values with a modern, forward-thinking attitude.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and applying for Guardianship
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Road traffic offences
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Balfour+Manson’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.
Offices in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.