249 Midsummer Blvd
Central Milton Keynes
At Broadspire we believe quality rehabilitation comprises a programme of innovative and common sense thinking with appropriate use of statutory services complemented by private treatment creating tailored services to meet the rehabilitation client’s needs.
Our core aim is returning people to work even if an alternative role is required and we use multi-trained vocational & medical practitioners to ensure a well-rounded package of rehabilitation.
EFFECTIVE CASE MANAGERS
- Help to define a health or injury problem
- Utilise SMART and evidence based goal setting to achieve clinical outcomes
- Develop a clear plan for safe sustainable return to work
- Secure & manage interventions with known effectiveness, to timely conclusion
- Promote client engagement through sensitive and appropriate stakeholders interaction
We utilise a stepped care approach in all aspects which involves the choice of appropriate levels of assessments for each client’s specific needs ranging from no assessment (treatment only) to triage, telephone assessment and face to face assessments. Specialist assessments such as workplace assessment, Functional Capacity Evaluation, vocational assessments round out the service delivery focused on return to function and ideally work.