Cognivate – a new interdisciplinary team which offers gold standard community-based neurorehabilitation programs to adults living at home after acquired brain injury, with any level of disability.
Our experienced clinical neuropsychologists, OTs, physiotherapists, and SLTs bring an integrated and collaborative approach to rehabilitation for clients whose complex needs require multifaceted interventions. We are pleased to work very closely with case managers and other professionals, and our systems are designed to facilitate connectivity and to streamline communications.
Our geographical coverage currently extends from Surrey and London into surrounding areas. We offer a range of specialist services including the following:
- home/community-based interdisciplinary assessments and rehabilitation programmes
- vocational rehabilitation for people who are seeking to get back to work or study
- vestibular rehabilitation for people who have problems with balance and dizziness
- neuropsychological assessments and interventions
- therapist-led online groups and courses
In all that we do we draw on a strong research base. Our approach is highly structured, with a focus on formulating and enabling clients to achieve personally meaningful goals which will enhance their independence, participation, and overall quality of life.
For further information, see our website or our 5-minute video explainer.
We’re always delighted to speak to anyone about what we do, so do give us a call to find out more.