10-12 Dollar Street
Gloucestershire GL7 2AL
Davey Law provides practical solutions for personal and business issues, taking a common sense approach based on listening in order to understand, explore the options and offer practical support.
We help individuals deal with personal and professional issues ranging from employment law to catastrophic injury claims, divorce settlements to tax planning in a helpful, proactive and cost-effective way.
Davey Law was created following a merger in 2004 of two well established Gloucestershire firms of solicitors – Franklin & Jones, founded in Gloucester in 1886, and Davey Son & Jones, which had delivered legal services in Cirencester and Gloucester since 1946.
Our team of legal advisers work with individuals, businesses and others across Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and further afield.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Criminal Law (Regulatory only)
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Davey Law’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.