Office Suite 17
Professional medical record collation and analysis service for personal injury and clinical negligence practitioners. Offering:
- Collation and detailed indexing of medical, case management and other records.
- Electronic bates numbering and scanning of records using an individual page numbering system
- Provision of both physical and electronic copies.
- Summary or Detailed Chronology of Events and additional Points of Note.
- Competitive pricing of £40 per hour (excluding VAT) which does not compromise on quality, speed or professionalism.
- Records are easy to access, navigate, transfer and print.
We use a unique blend of medical, legal and administrative staff to ensure that the right part of our work is completed by the right person. This results in an exceptional level of service.
A Chronology Checklist is used when preparing chronologies to ensure that nothing is missed and all issues relating to liability, causation and quantum are identified and documented.
Our fees can be recovered on an agency basis. This means you can bill profit costs for the work completed by us.