PO Box 15113
Birmingham B2 2NJ
CLINICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive NHS experience having worked with a wide range of physical disabilities including, acquired brain injuries, deteriorating neurological conditions, mental health problems, amputation, orthopaedic injuries, spinal injury, cerebral palsy.
- Skilled in the promotion of independence skills through activities of daily living, employment and leisure.
- Experienced in vocational rehabilitation including assessment, activity analysis, graded activity programmes, worksite assessments to identify adjustments, negotiating with employers, planning graded returns to work.
- Skilled in using a variety of assessment and treatment skills.
- Experienced working collaboratively with other practitioners from a range of disciplines and liaising with staff from different organisations in the public, private and voluntary sector.
- Highly developed problem solving, organisational and reporting skills.
- Committed to the engagement of service users and carers in the planning and delivery of services and at all times use a professional approach, with clear communication skills, ensuring good working relationships with clients, families/carers, voluntary agencies and professional colleagues in order to co-ordinate interventions and maximise successful outcomes.
Jane Hill MSc (Exon) MRCOT
REGISTRATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HPC) No. OT10020
- The British Association of Occupational Therapists (BAOT) No. BT0012248
- Associate Member of the British Institute for Learning & Development
- Associate Member of the British Psychological Society. No: 171471
- Case Management Society UK No. 14-1336-A
- The Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section – Independent Practice
- The Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section – Work
- The Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section – Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Public Governor for Edgbaston; Birmingham Community NHS Foundation Trust