Office 6 Suite 6.2
Mortec Office Park
Leeds LS15 4TA
Enable Therapy Services provide a “whole-person approach” to psychological and physical health, enabling individuals to achieve their full potential.
ETS provide excellent relationship management, promoting successful partnerships to achieve the best outcomes. We are trusted experts; confidently demonstrating integrity and adherence to professional standards.
All ETS assessors and Case Managers are HCPC registered Occupational Therapists with a minimum of five years’ post qualification experience, many have decades of specialist clinical experience enabling them to provide a wide range of rehabilitation assessments, treatment, reports and rehabilitation/vocational case management.
ETS Occupational Therapists participate in continued professional development and training. We are members of special interest groups such as BABICM, CMSUK, RCOT Specialist section – Neurological Practice,
- Specialist Acquired Brain Injury and complex care Occupational Therapy
- Dedicated specialist Case Managers
- Clinically quality assured assessment reports identifying rehabilitation needs
- A wide range of comprehensive assessments including:
– Immediate Needs Assessment for all Clinical areas
– Occupational Therapy Functional Assessments for all Clinical areas
-Work Site Assessment/Job Demands Analysis
– Transferable Skills Assessment and Job Search
-Functional Capacity Evaluation
– Upper Limb/Hand Assessment
– Cognitive Assessment
– Postural and Seating
– Moving and Handling
– Pain and Fatigue Management
– Life Claim Assessments for all Clinical areas
Therapeutic treatment interventions such as:
– Activities of Daily Living/Hand Therapy/Pain Management
All our assessments are at a fixed fee inclusive of travel. Travel fees are limited to two hours unless a specific clinician is requested.
Referrers can opt to commission case management or occupational therapy assessment and treatment in combination, or as standalone services.
ETS have a flexible and responsive approach and the range of assessments offered is unlimited. It specialises in bespoking assessments to meet the client’s needs and provides a free telephone consultation to accurately assist in identifying the most appropriate referral to ETS.
We focus on moderate to catastrophic injury, negligence and illness cases and have been offering an ABI service for many years. We undertake single and Joint instruction work and are highly effective in gaining Joint Agreement.