EVERYDAY LIVING THERAPY LTD: BRAIN INJURY AND VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION SPECIALIST OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICE
Everyday Living Therapy was set up in 2011 to provide neuro specialist occupational therapy, that is: high quality, professional, goal focused and value for money. We achieve this by keeping our company small and remaining focused on our clients needs, in order to deliver the most effective and comprehensive therapy package to meet each individual clients needs.
We cover the South East Coast of England and surrounding areas, referral requests outside of this catchment will be considered on a case by case basis.
Everyday Living Therapy believes in and understands the benefits of using purposeful cognitive strategies; alongside everyday living tasks, to support people regardless of their illness or disability.
- We use a combination of standardised and non standardised assessment tools to establish a comprehensive baseline of an individuals level of ability.
- We support our clients in identifying areas that they are having difficulty
- We assist our clients to prioritise the most important areas of everyday living that they would like to improve and make every effort to enable our clients to overcome their barriers in order to access a fulfilled life.
- We establish specific person centred goal focused therapy treatment plans, which are agreed between our clients and therapist.
- We always work closely with our clients, families and care teams to optimise the progress made within their rehabilitation to achieve our clients maximum level of independence.