4 Theatre Street
Norwich NR2 1QY
Hatch Brenner is a long-established Solicitors in Norwich city centre, providing legal services to individual, family and business clients. Our approachable solicitors and staff offer straightforward and practical legal advice.
As well as services supporting brain injured clients and their families, our other departments offer broader personal legal services including buying and selling property, family, employment, wills, trusts and tax, and disputes.
If you are moving house, need to update your will or want advice about a dispute, we can help.
Call 01603 660 811, pop in to our Theatre Street office, or we are happy to come to you.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Road traffic offences
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Hatch Brenner’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.