2 Power Road,
Case Management itself is a varied role that encompasses a range of responsibilities to provide a holistic service to our clients in supporting them to navigate a safe path through their rehabilitation journey and beyond.
Our Case Management Service can be explained in the following categories:
- Assess – to determine the client’s rehabilitation needs and the shared Case Management goals
- Plan – We provide a detailed, bespoke rehabilitation plan to address the needs identified and achieve the shared goals
- Implement – We put those plans in place, swiftly and efficiently to ensure the client gains timely access to the required input
- Coordinate – We manage the coordination and communication of all services to ensure the entire multi-disciplinary team works to the same goal
- Evaluate – We regularly evaluate our practice, our progress and our shared goals to ensure these remain relevant and we remain on track.
Our role at N-Able is to support the Client to access the appropriate treatment and services to maximise their recovery and independence.
We pride ourselves on our ability to not only develop tailored, bespoke plans for our clients, but also our ability to communicate with the referrer and wider team to ensure you remain informed at all stages and your expectations, as well as the Client’s, are met. We have developed excellent relationships with a network of quality providers of medical, therapeutic and rehabilitation services, to ensure our Clients have ready access to the right services, at the right time, in the right place.
Our ability to guide our clients through the choppy waters of their rehabilitation journey and the litigation process that often accompanies it, has led to us to developing a reputation for excellence, positive outcomes and an ability to think outside the box in even the most complex of cases.