NeuroWorks OT provides neurological occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation.
We enable our clients to engage in meaningful roles, improve their productivity and enhance their quality of life.
Susan and Yash each have over 15 years’ experience in working with people with acquired and traumatic brain injuries, within the NHS and independent practice. We have been involved in research trials focusing on vocational rehabilitation and brain injury.
We provide goal-focused rehabilitation including:
- upper limb rehabilitation
- cognitive rehabilitation
- postural management
- carer/support work training
- home adaptations and equipment
- return to work support including workplace adjustments
- functional capacity evaluations
NeuroWorks OT covers Greater London and surrounds.