9 Pratt Street
London NW1 0AF
Osbornes Law was established in Camden in 1973 and comprises more than 100 lawyers and staff with a reputation for excellence and strong commitment to its clients.
Independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500 recognise Osbornes Law as a leading firm in a number of practice areas and in particular note the firm’s excellent client service and care. Individual solicitors have also been listed as ‘leading individuals’ in their field.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas: The firm handles most types of consumer legal issues to include personal injury, clinical negligence, family law, wills, estates and disputed estates (national and international), conveyancing, commercial property, civil litigation, human rights proceedings and international adoption.
Osbornes Law’s personal legal services
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Osbornes Law’s brain injury solicitors
View Osbornes Law’s profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries: