31 Chertsey Street
Surrey GU1 4HD
Penningtons Manches LLP is a leading UK law firm which provides high quality legal advice. We offer a personal and partner led service founded on a strong team ethic.
Our private individuals team are regarded as Leaders in their Field in many aspects. Those in the clinical negligence and personal injury team are members of the Law Society, AvMA and APIL specialist solicitors panels and the team and many of its members are ranked as leaders within the legal directories (Chambers and Legal 500). They work closely with other parts of the private individuals division – particularly the Court of Protection, Trusts and Probate teams.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Road traffic offences
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Pennington Manches’ profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.
Offices in London, Guildford, Basingstoke, Oxford, Cambridge, Reading and San Francisco