Old Redbridge Road
Hampshire SO15 0NE
Based in Southampton, Team Brain Injury Support was developed from a division of our sister company, Team Medical, to become our own company in 2007.
Since 2007 we have grown to a 20-person strong team in the office, including in-house training, recruitment, nurse lead assessments and care planning, and a robust 24/7 out of hours on-call service.
With over 150 support workers across the south of England and southern Wales, we provide support to service users with varying degrees of Acquired Brain Injury.
Providing the necessary care and support to our service users is a demanding role, therefore we focus on the ongoing training and development of our support workers, ensuring our service users receive the level of support only high caliber staff can provide.
Team Brain Injury Support provides high level support and rehabilitation to adults and children with acquired brain injury and associated conditions. Every care plan is person centred around everyone’s own rehabilitation goals and developed with the multi-disciplinary team.
We provide essential information for Case Managers and solicitors to achieve the required outcomes and we can produce evidence-based reports needed for litigation cases, using our unique URSYS recording system.
Each individual servicer user has a dedicated area manager and care coordinator. Team Brain Injury Support have a specialist recruitment team committed to sourcing high caliber support workers that are matched to each individual team.
All support workers undergo thorough training, including specialist brain injury training with our own in-house trainers, as well as service user specific training developed for everyone.
Team Brain Injury Support will ensure:
- High caliber support workers
- A team of support workers matching both the individual’s needs and family requirements
- Full training and compliance for all support workers
- Dedicated Area Manager and Coordinator for each individual
- Full 24/7 back up on call service 365 days a year
- Regular audits and reviews of care plans
- Full online bespoke reporting system (URSYS)
- Nurse lead approach for all clinical needs
- Ongoing support workers compliance
- Monthly rotas