160 Kemp House
London EC1V 2NX
The Psych practice is an independent psychology service provider consisting of Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists in London, Kent and Surrey.
The Psychologists at The Psych Practice are all members of HCPC who are qualified doctors in Clinical Psychology.
Dr Ndidi Boakye is the Clinical Director and Founder of The Psych Practice. She is a qualified Clinical Neuropsychologist (on the specialist register of clinical neuropsychologists), Clinical psychologist and Couple therapist. She is over 12 years qualified and works in independent practice two days a week and part time as a Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist and Head of Department for Psychology at Croydon University Hospital NHS Trust.
- Psychological therapies-including Couple therapy, Family therapy;
- Neuropsychology assessment and treatment including cognitive rehabilitation;
- Expert witness work;
- Consultation (with staff teams working with challenging behaviour); and
- Mental capacity assessments.
Type of clients covered:
- Neurological conditions
- Mental Health
Type of conditions covered:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Sports Concussion
- Functional Neurological Disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Drug and Alcohol misuse
- Changes in thinking, memory and behaviour also occur in dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease, semantic dementia or frontal temporal