201 Silbury Boulevard,
Buckinghamshire. MK9 1JL
Founded in 1877, Tollers has grown to become a leading regional law firm with offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Corby, Oakham, Uppingham, Stevenage and Kempston.
What we do for you is important, but so is how we do it. We continually invest in our people, processes and technology to ensure the service to you is first-class and cost-effective. It’s about acting professionally, adapting the way we do things to best serve your needs and building a relationship based on trust, mutual respect, professionalism and the desire to help you succeed. We measure our success by your success.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal debt or insolvency
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Tollers Solicitors’ profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.
Offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Corby, Oakham, Uppingham, Stevenage and Kempston.