60-66 North Hill
Devon PL4 8EP
Wolferstans is a major South West law firm with a history going back to 1812. Based in Plymouth, we provide a wide range of legal services to meet the needs of individuals, families, businesses and charities.
For private individuals we provide services which help in periods of difficulty such as following an accident or medical mistake, bereavement, family breakdown, mental incapacity and employment problems, and also in times of change, such as moving home, making a will or power of attorney.
We provide legal services to individuals in these broad areas:
- Buying and selling property
- Clinical/medical negligence
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Education advice
- Employment advice
- Issues to do with children
- Personal injury
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection
- Pre-nup and Co-habitation agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and tax planning
Click here to see Wolferstans’ profile relating specifically to brain injury claims and supporting individuals and families affected by catastrophic injuries.
Offices in North Hill, Plymouth, Plympton and Plymstock.